Monday, June 29, 2009

Well it's about time...

I have been putting this off for ages...dreading it really. Not dreading because I have anything personal against blogs..dreading it because I am so VERY challenged in the computer skills department. You see I am definitely a right brained person..I get the BIG picture, just not all the little details that make up the big picture. Anyhoo..here I am and it is thanks to a fellow doll maker, Edna B. of Plum Thicket, who graciously offered her assistance (and patience). Well somehow, how she explained things to me got through my thick ol' right brained head and here I am rambling on about it. I know it is no big deal for you..I would imagine that you have much more exciting things to do then to listen to me rave on about blogging. I guess I will just give myself an "atta girl" and pat on the back...once again, thank Edna for her time and enlightenment and end the very first post of my very first blog. In the future I plan on showing you little bits and pieces of my work and life...see you soon!

4 comments:

jen said...

Well! It's about time! Yeah!

Primitive Folk Art Tea & Talk said...

Welcome Noellie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did it girl and I am so proud of you too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I can add you to the PFATT blog!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........*giggle*

Enchanted Productions by Joyce Stahl said...

Atta Girl Noellie!!!!! (pat*pat*pat)

I'm so proud of you....I knew you could do it!

And thank you Edna for helping our little Noellie get started! Yay!

Enchanted Blessings,
Joycee

Edna Bridges said...

I am delighted to see you up and running, my dearlie and tickled that I could help. You did good! A+'s all around. Now...please keep us posted. ~Edna~